Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Somebody yesterday called me the "Hannibal Lector of Comedy" which I take as a compliment. Hannibal was not only a cold-blooded murderer, but a witty, erudite and charismatic genius!

If not for prison I would certainly be a serial killer, but I am not that cold-blooded. I just cannot harm good people. However, I would murder - in gruesome and painful fashion - bad people. Who are bad people? I suppose "bad" people are those who are both malicious and inauthentic. After all, evil is not as bad if it is done with the conviction of authenticity. But when one is both a fraud and a rotten human being, it is time for that individul to go!

Hopefully, our society will not ramp up its persecution of the different. After the Arizona shooting people who are accused of being dangerous and/or mentally ill (and it is very easy for the sane (like me) to be considered mentally ill in this society) will probably not be able to express themselves for fear of arrest/evaluation/confinement/mandatory treatment.

What about people like me who are non-violent (for fear of consequences) but who advocate and celebrate anti-social behavior?

No comments:

Post a Comment