Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The library is closing early today. Oh, well. It works out. I need to spend more time reading. Yes, I know the library is for reading, but I don't read there. I get too distracted by one thing or another on the Internet. I have not been reading enough lately. I've been missing the mark. With everything in life there is missing and hitting the mark. In other areas I have been hitting the mark, but I have not been reading enough. So I need to raise the bow a little bit and hit the mark on that. Right now I'm actually reading "Dracula" because, let's face it, I am essentially a horror and sci-fi writer and "Dracula" is a classic I have not yet read. So let's see if I can finish it today or at least come close. It's snowing and I don't have much else to do and I'm leaving the library early.

No comments:

Post a Comment