Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Glad to be out of the house. I was a bit cooped up yesterday. My car was at the dealership, the old dealership, the one my dad used to own. He still has a credit there so my car was fixed for free.

The heat hasn't been working! I've been freezing my ass off all winter! And it's been an unusually severe winter. Well, now I'm back in business and glad to be outside of my place.

The air in my place is no good. I have a habit of breathing too heavily and I have smoker's lungs along with a smoker's cough. Dust, mold. Hopefully not vermiculite. Mesotheliomia is the last thing I need. Oh, Goodness, I thought last night. I've been there for 6 years. Hopefully the damage isn't done. Well, I've also been jogging for three and that clears out the poison.

The air quality has probably also been partly responsible for the depression I suffered. But now I am throwing so much at depression that I am actually free of it, bad air or no.

No comments:

Post a Comment