Friday, January 7, 2011

"Days of Thunder" seems like a quality movie compared to what is out there nowadays. I hate the Jersey Shore because they suck conformity's cock. Yes, I've been there. I was shy, paralyzed, like the proverbial deer in the headlights. Yes, I have sat off to the side - muscles I did not even know I had - tensed while the Herd Animals played beer pong. I've been there. Yes, they were always inferior to me and they were not historical, as I am, and that was my only consolation. I may not lick stinky guido asses as much as I like but I'm extraordinary and once I make my extraordinariness work for me I will lick all the stinky guido asses I can handle. Because, let's face it, that's what they are. That's why they wear those tight jeans. Me oh my. I think of people I've allowed into my life. People I've given the benefit of the doubt even though I knew they were conformists because I just wanted so badly to be liked. I've just always wanted to be liked. But now I'm becoming a winner in the human world. While realizing that I'm no longer human. I have human feelings, but my consciousness is now alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment