Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today my meditation was interrupted by some joker revving his car up and down my street. I hate bike and car assholes. They have no ability to comprehend the mechanics of the universe, so they ponder engines instead. They need something contained and limited because they are so contained and limited. Superior beings like me are happy with nothing less than the universe itself.

Today I was so full of my superiority that I actually laughed out loud. I went to the supermarket today (as I, bizarrely, do every day.) The cashier was this big, fat half-wit white girl. She rang up my beans and said: "These look good!" She held them for about five minutes. I thought: "Hurry up! Those aren't your beans!" "Have you tried them?" she asked me. I laughed. "No. I haven't." I had better things to do than discuss beans with this girl.

Then I laughed again, in love with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment