Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I need to meditate at a reasonable hour. Last night I did it at 3 in the morning. And then I thought of "visitors." Then when I closed my eyes I saw them very clearly. They don't really look like men from outer space with big eyes and heads. The cover of Whitley Strieber's "Communion" came closest to capturing what I think they actually look like. Their faces are very flat. Their eyes are thinner, but wrap-around. Their faces are very flat. No noses. A slit for a mouth. They have hair and they wear black robes. They are not necessarily visitors from outer space but something else. I saw them so well that I was wondering if I have truly been abducted. The hair stood up on the back of my neck and I could not properly meditate. Instead of thinking no thoughts I thought: "Don't abduct me. Not tonight. At least wait until I finish meditating."

No comments:

Post a Comment