Monday, August 16, 2010

My anger has been dissipating. I've been feeling much better physically, mentally, spiritually and I am committed to defeating any lingering problems.

My anger toward women:

I believe in a sort of categorical imperative. Be fair with me. Keep good faith. If not, I will punish you.

If you fuck the inferior, then fuck the superior. Or don't fuck at all. That is only fair. The inferior do not deserve rewards.

Evil is separation. The person who says NO is usually wrong. The person who says YES is usually right. Why not fuck? Why not?

It comforts me that most of my former enemies are suffering. Call it Schadenfreude. They had their chance. Now I have mine!

From now on I'm going to think of one person a day who has been nice to me. This anger is not me! This anger was a by-product of my ex (the one who made me deny my sexuality and therefore my PERSONHOOD for four years.)

Maybe I should think of my high school drama teacher who was incredibly supportive of me.

Yes, that's the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment