Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A man's attractiveness should be based on how little he works. The less he works, the more attractive he should be.

"Oh my God! He is, like, SO HOT!!! He hasn't had a steady job in over five years! I want to fuck him right now."

Let's change our standards to the above! Wouldn't that mess with the power structure? Wouldn't that turn reality upside-down a bit? Why not? We have nothing to lose!

Speaking of that, I still have not mowed my lawn. It is NOT my fault this time. I will probably have a lawnmower by tomorrow.

Still, I could never understand the bourgeois obsession with nice yards. I mean, who cares? And why are Mr. and Mrs. G afraid of me bringing down their property values? My yard has nothing to do with them! If that's just the way things are, why should I be held responsible for an insane system?

I was always idle. I always hated yard work if it was done for a purpose. Yard work is only fun if it is done for no reason at all - if nothing is accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment