Friday, June 11, 2010

My neighbors are Boricua Jehovah's Witnesses. The women dress like the Amish. They scurry back and forth with their prayer books. Nice, clean, sober people. Mother, father, sister, brother.

I've already debauched two of them. The grown son and grown daughter have both put on sex shows for me. The son jerked off for me every night. He even waved to me as he was stroking it.

Don't expect me to write about it here. I've already written about it. Many times. Veritable epics. EPICS I tell you! EPICS! Poems, stories, plays.

Now I am obsessed with the 55 year old mother of the family. I want to make her my Satanic altar (in Satanism a nude woman should always serve as the altar.) I want to draw an inverted red pentagram on her chest (with red paint - a true Satanist would never harm an animal); the pentagram partially melts from the sweat of her heaving bosom.

She is on a marble slab, surrounded by black candles and hooded figures. I perform the invocation and drink from the chalice that rests between her legs and (I presume) hairy pussy.

Later we fuck. The pentagram is still on her chest. This nice, sweet, humble, devoutly religious woman. If only she knew the starring role she plays in some of my most perverse fantasies. (I won't even go into the fantasy in which she drops a turd on my bed.)

If only this devout woman knew that in my fantasies she is a coprophiliac masochistic Satanist.

No comments:

Post a Comment