Monday, April 5, 2010

A Free Love Rant

I watched part of the film "Kinsey" last night. Alfred Kinsey was a hero. A freedom fighter.

So many years after the Kinsey Report our society is still so immature about sex. The shrill, chattery Tiger Woods nonsense makes my point that when it comes to sex most people in our society are still just CHILDREN.

We're in a Neo-Puritan time now. The Judeo-Christian current (thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, etc...) is still there, but now consumerism has placed new restraints on us.

Poor, pathetic confused cases, victims of our time and their own weakness (Neo-Puritans like Kurt Cobain and David Foster Wallace) just make it worse with their weak wills and intellectual laziness. Their hatred of life and themselves was a response to something, but they were too muddled to find out what and to properly deal with it.

THE HUMAN RACE JUST SEEMS DETERMINED TO NOT BE FREE!!!

I was in a relationship for four years. My ex from that relationship was not able to love me. As much as I loved her, she just wasn't able to love me. She wanted me to be someone else. Like my cunt mother she couldn't love me for who I was. Thank goodness I have finally found people who do love me for who I am. You know who you are.

She wanted me to be someone else. That's not love. That's just GRUESOME.

Some people cannot be sexually exclusive. It doesn't make us bad people and it doesn't mean that we don't love the people we begin relationships with. It just means that we accept the reality that sexuality cannot be tucked away and contained in a tiny little box. It's like the bisexual who has sex with men because his wife doesn't have a penis. Sometimes you want a diffeerent woman - or man. Or anything. There's so much love, life and pleasure to give and receive - why not practice the most idealistic sort of "Free Love"?

Yes, human jealousy is very real, but how does it relate to sex? I hope my future wife has sex with other men. That would only be fair to her. I can imagine that she would need a break from me now and again. As long as she used condoms and birth control I would give her my encouragement. If I can be free, why can't she?

I've never been sexually jealous of a person after I have slept with them. The only time I have been sexually jealous is when I have not been able to sleep with a particular person. I did not get to experience the deepest human mystery with this person - and someone else did. THAT is what makes me jealous. Once I do have sex with a person I want that person to be as free with as many partners as he or she desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment