Friday, April 2, 2010

Cadbury Eggs and Unhealthy Choices

Anyone who reads my blogs would think that my entire life revolves around buying food from supermarkets and convenience stores. Well, it kind of does.

Today I was standing in line at Quik Check. The man in front of me was buying the following items: a Rock Star energy drink, a carton of half and half, a Twix bar, a Snickers bar, two Cadbury eggs and a pack of Marlboro Lights.

Talk about some unhealthy choices. The guy - no surprise - looked like shit. He was probably my age, but he looked at least 20 years older. And with that particular combo he is just asking for impotence. I put health first. No wonder I can still ejaculate ten times a day.

Because he bought two Cadbury eggs he was entitled to get a third one free. But the display was empty. The loud, populist, bleached-blonde aged guidette with the Virginia Slims smoker's voice said: "Hey! I need another Cadbury egg! He's supposed to get a free one with this." The other clerk said: "We're all out. We finish off that promotion and that's it!" "But that's not fair!" Who cares? He doesn't need another Cadbury egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment