Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I've been feeling incredibly strong. The bitterness is gone. I'm truly entering new territory again. I've been writing of my own alienation for so long that it will be difficult to find and exploit new themes.

I've been feeling very, very strong. Strong enough even to love, trust, and forgive. This isn't New Age drivel. I think of someone who has really hurt me (and still hurts me), like my sister. Then I think of how she - at this moment - is being devoured by her own demons. No sane person could have come out of that house. I had to go through the INSANITY before I could become sane. But now I'm flirting with the bitter again.

Perhaps I can write about those moments when I feel particularly good and particularly strong. When everything is perfect and all my thoughts and feelings are flowing through me.

Isn't love all that matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment