Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I made a deal with myself to limit myself to one spicy meal a week. One meal of Mexican or Indian food a week. I've been overdoing it and I have been suffering from almost constant indigestion. What if I give myself ulcers and weaken my entire constitution? And what if that leads to impotence? Do you see how minor concerns snowball in the mind of a person who is still fighting OCD (although the OCDs are, admittedly, on the run - they sense their own demise.)

The eating of certain hot foods is related to OCDs. My house does not have the healthiest air. I constantly imagine myself to be constantly loaded with all sorts of chemicals, dusts, molds, and heavy metals. The curry detoxifies my body and I can sweat all of that junk out. I'm surprised a bad curry sweat is not black - all the black toxins I take in each and every day I am in that house.

I want to try the hottest curry in North America - at Brick Lane Curry House. The chef needs a gas mask to prepare it. Very few people have ever finished it. Maybe I will detoxify myself for life if I try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment