Thursday, November 4, 2010

I am Lord Chambers, the King, Lord, God of Chaos! Ha!

This was my horoscope for today:

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/scorpio.html

So I decided to do a blog.

I'm interested in doing research on the following supplements:

Theanine

and

GABA.

Both are said to improve both concentration and relaxation at the same time. Whatever keeps me productive.

I'm somewhat addicted to "Brain Toniq" soft drinks, which contain a variety of supplements. Yes, cool, calm and focused.

Now I just need to figure out this whole sleeping/waking thing. At night I have trouble sleeping because I am afraid of encountering entities. I also still, on occasion, have panic attacks and nightmares. I thought I was having a panic attack the other night. I was about to call Eric or 911. That's how I know Eric is my brother. He was the first person I planned to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment