Monday, November 15, 2010

Who's going to wear the stinky socks. When I was a young boy I had fantasies about one particular girl at school. I barely remember her name. In my fantasies I always fucked her in front of her family; her mom, dad and little sister watched. For some reason she (in my fantasies) always wore socks. And here was the kicker: it was never by intention. It wasn't a fetish for her or for me. She just always happened to wear socks while fucking - totally by chance. And nothing but socks. Sometimes her glasses. But always white socks. Her favorite team must have been the Chicago White Sox.

Sometimes in the giant neighborhood orgies I would organize (in my fantasies) she would march to the middle of the room (in her white socks) and take a shit on the middle of the carpet. We would all fuck around the turd. The whole time we were fucking the turd would just be conspicuously lying there, the two-ton ballerina in the room. And it was always monstrous. It was always so monstrous. It would lie there as she got fucked.

In her socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment