Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I didn't know I was black.

Islam is garbage. That must be said. ANY religion that tells one that one is to be subsumed by something larger, something that is also maybe angry and judgemental is WRONG!!! Each and every person is their own God!

Last night I had a dream in which I met my superego. My superego was a big, black security guard - a burly, commanding fellow. He was a black bouncer with an attitude, very masculine and dominant. I have to stay/leave, do this/that. I have to do whatever his rich boss wants (whether it's to be subdued, drugged or anything else) or I will be thrown out of the event.

I have a powerful superego. More powerful than most. If there is any self-improvement project I must work on it is this one - reducing the superego so I can be freer to know and taste all of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment