Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another reason I am worried about keeping my windows open.

I have fantasies about at least two of the neighbors next door and I do not want to cry out their names in the heat of passion.

At this point many of my fantasies circulate around Mr. and Mrs. G, the middle-aged Puerto Rican couple to the right of me.

In the fantasies Mrs. G becomes a depraved whore and cuckolds her husband by becoming my complete slave. I require her to be fully nude at all times and to do everything I say.

We play kinky games. For instance, I keep her in a cage when I go out. On one occasion I soften a bit and tell her that she can roam free around the house if - and only if - she makes sure not to leave a turd on my bed.

I say to her: "You are allowed out of your cage today, but if I come home and find a turd on my bed you will be in big, big trouble! I better not come home to find a turd on my bed!" Wink-wink.

Lo and behold I come home to find a turd on my bed.

"What is this?" I scream. "I thought I told you not to leave a turd on my bed! You are such a dirty, disgusting, filthy slut! You are a piece of shit!" I rub her nose in it and beat her with a newspaper.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!" she whines.

"Your sorry isn't good enough!"

At other times I write degrading things on her forehead in marker or I make her clean my ass with her tongue after each bowel movement.

As the fantasy progresses I pimp her out to unsavory characters. By this time her husband figures out what is going on and, while hurt at first, he decides to embrace his new role as a cuckold.

(I actually got this next idea from a Jim Norton book):

I pimp out Mrs. G to an African-American basketball team; 8 well-hung black studs line up to be "orally prepared" by Mr. G before sticking their cocks into all three of his wife's holes.

Mr. G is forced to wear a "chastity belt." A chastity belt is a plastic penis cup with a lock and a key used in cuck play; the restraining nature of this belt prevents the penis from growing erect or being put to any use at all.

Despite this, he grows so turned on by seeing his wife with the studs that he realizes his own homosexual desires and orally pleasures me while watching his wife get fucked.

Soon he is watching me and others fuck his wife every night, leaning in to see the cock enter this orifice or that orifice.

He then decides that he wants to be my lover and takes a submissive position. He embraces his submissive position and acts like a girl at all times.

As an exercise in charity we gradually "man him up" to the point where he can think of having sex with women again. Then I reunite him with his wife in a three-way. He realizes that he desires both me and his wife and he soon falls back in love with his wife.

A happy ending! At the end he is much like Oedipus at Colonus. He has passed through his trials and errors and finds redemption in realizing that he is a bisexual, but that he loves his wife more than anyone.

This is one of my typical fantasies. No wonder it takes me so long to masturbate.

If only I had the courage to even talk to this couple in real life! Whenever I see them I run back into the house like a scared little schoolboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment