Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm not a Playa (I just stroke a lot)

"Vain, greedy, and with very little wisdom. - Your desires are greater than your reason, and your vanity is greater than your desires - for such people as you are a great deal of Christian practice and a little Schopenhauerian theory would be a very good thing." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I suppose I used to be a "playahata", but not anymore.

I think of a guy who goes out to trendy or semi-trendy, cheesy or semi-cheesy clubs and picks up a different girl every night of the week.

He may have taken home over 200 women, but has he ever done anything fun, like tickle stinky feet? Spankings, maybe?

Or why not try bi? What could be better than being with a beautiful man and a beautiful woman at the same time?

These "playa" guys tend to be as rote as U.S. education. The ol' in-out and that's it! They do know conformity better, but who wants to be a Herd Animal? The Herd exists only as a chisel for my use. Would you like to be my chisel?

Why compartmentalize sexuality? I think of a suburban leather daddy buying vittles for his cat. Why be a cliche? Why not sleep with girls too? Are you trying to be Mr. Slave from "South Park"?

I must have been Caligula or some artist-tyrant in a past life.

No comments:

Post a Comment