Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I hate Christianity because I find it very servile. Christianity calls for humility, self-denial and self-sacrifice. How could even a masochist (the most sensual and narcissistic of all) buy into this nonsense? And turn the other cheek? The worst philosophy of all! It only allows evil to prosper! Not that Christians usually turn the other cheek. Ask Hypatia.

Their code of forgiveness allows the truly evil to repeatedly get away with evil. Like Michael Vick. Go on any message board about Michael Vick and there will always be at least one yahoo who says "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" or "Judge not lest ye be judged."

I don't care how loaded I am with sins - I'll throw a stone at that piece of shit's head. I'll judge him too. He doesn't deserve to live. He deserves to have his cock ripped from his body with a pair of tongs. Christians have committed such tortures in the name of their false god. Why not in the name of doggies?

No comments:

Post a Comment