Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow is Coming!

Yes, yippee! Yippee-fuck!

This is so awesome! I love snow! It's so cozy! I used to like the summer, but with the onset of chronic depression beginning in my early to mid-20s my entire personality changed and I now like cold, miserable weather - the colder and more miserable the better!

I need to stock up! I need to prepare! I need to load up on foodstuffs! I need to barricade myself with books!

Reading! Yes! Think of how much reading I'll get done inside the warm cozy house as a blizzard rages outside! Ya' can't get cozier than that!

Maybe I'll go on a masturbationathon - load up on Ginkgo tea and see how many times I can masturbate in one day!

I better keep abreast of changing situations! Oh! I better check weather.com right now! Oh, I need to load up on food stuffs. I need to prepare. I have to put Jack London's "To Build a Fire" first up at bat!

Boy, am I a faggot! Listen to how faggoty this whole blog is!

If only I were still drinking. I'd get drunk during the storm. I'd buy a four-pack of Murphy's stout pint cans - that would be enough to get me through the night!

Oh, I'm such a hermit! So totally in love with myself!

Since I'm sober now I'll drink plenty of tea instead!

Maybe... Just maybe I'll run around the house naked, like the weirdo in that Primus song "Nature Boy".

Oh, I'm so excited!

Snow is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment