Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Brazilian Satyr/Transsexual Pan

I had a dream about a beautiful woman. I suppose she would be a transsexual, but in the dream she had the energy, the spirit of a woman.

She had beautiful breasts, but her lower half was satyr-like - she had a hairy ass and a nice cock. As a matter of fact, her ass was almost identical to mine. I admire my body. I do have an extraordinary body. My lower half is SO hairy.

Needless to say I was in love with the vision in my dream. No wonder I have so much trouble waking up in the morning! Who would choose the gray, humdrum - let's face it - DEPRESSING routine of banal suburban life (a life in which most women seldom pay attention to me and when they do they usually regard me with disgust) over prancing with the gods, androgynous gods, the life, soul and happiness of the universe? Which does one think I would choose?

Then an odd synchronicity. I was browsing through the "Metaphysical" section of the Borders on 34th Street and I picked up the book Liber Kaos by Peter J. Carrol, one of the founders of Chaos Magick.

In the book was a picture of an androgynous transsexual Pan.

This brought me back to my dream and only reinforced the knowledge that I am far from an ordinary individual with an ordinary fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment