Monday, May 16, 2011

Why are smart people so stupid sometimes. Stephen Hawking looks for heaven in a corner of the cosmos, never thinking that perhaps Heaven is one's happiest moment played out for eternity, with infinite variations. He's a dinosaur, the soon to be extinct materialist. Not that there is anything wrong with science. Science may be the true savior of the human race. And isn't it the job of science to explore the unknown? Who says there is not a rational basis for life after death? I do not think God is an old man with a beard. But who knows? Maybe he is in some alternate universe. I think God is ever-evolving consciousness, consciousness that evolves for the endless joy of novelty and the endless novelty of joy. But then again, I DON'T KNOW. What exactly happens after death? I DON'T KNOW. Unlike Stephen Hawking I am humble enough to repeat those three words like a mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment