Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I do have to admit that it is unfortunate that prison exists. I will never be able to kill anyone (with the possible exception of self-defense.) I have absolutely no desire to break the law and go to jail or prison. But if it were not for prison I would kill everyone who looked at me the wrong way.

I no longer even want to kill people out of revenge or anything like that. I would like to kill people for fun.

I've always fantasized about being a serial killer, about stalking my prey, etc... Sometimes I can't go out in public without thinking: "I'd like to rape her" or "I'd like to kill him." Their lives are probably worthless anyway. They are in my way.

Okay, I suppose I would only kill people who cross me. I don't want to harm the innocent. Enough people cross me. I suppose I could be a prolific serial murderer.

However, I will murder no one because prison exists. That's the only thing that stops me.

There's a horror-writing contest coming up. I'm thinking about entering. I think I could do pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment