Friday, February 5, 2010

Walter

My pet cactus Walter is thriving.

I bought Walter last year and he has been through a lot since then. He has been poisoned with cleaning chemicals, dumped in raw sewage and frequently crushed by the windowsill. He lost much of his original dirt and had to receive dirt from a bag. He has been exposed to every weather condition conceivable and he has gone many months without a drink.

But he is thriving. Walter is tough, just like me. He can "tough out" any and all situations and continue to thrive.

I may sound like a weird faggot just for writing about this, but what the hell - this is what writers call "vacuuming the cat." Anyway, at least I have been advancing my career lately. My short novel is on Kindle. To find it, just go to Amazon.com and type in "Will Johnson, Aliza" on the Search bar.

There is another writer named Will Johnson but he mostly writes Buddhist books on peace and love. Think of how I've been defaming the poor man!

No comments:

Post a Comment