Saturday, February 13, 2010

4:36 in the morning

I haven't been this happy in a long time, but I still have a lot to write about.

Here are three projects I am working on:

1. "Resurrection Will." A short story. I walk down the boardwalk on a nightly basis and motorists mistake me for a ghost. Am I a ghost? I learn I am a ghost when I see an Unsolved Mysteries episode of myself on YouTube. It turns out I have been dead for years. I'm thinking of doing this one for my writers group.

2. "EqualityRedBullFuckshit3000" - another short story. A new and improved version of "EqualityCocaineFuckshit3000." This one is set at a Brookdale Community College in an alternate universe where a wigger named RazzMaTazz from a VH1 reality show is God. A group of "consumer" Brookdale students go on a Wizard of Oz like pilgrimage to find the God of Consumer-Mediocrityese.

3. "Gumby" - a stoned bitch once said I looked like Gumby. Then I realized that I DO look like Gumby. Or I did look like Gumby. It's because I'm tall, thin and awkward. But I'm no longer ashamed of my Gumbiness. Like the word "nigger" for black people I've decided to OWN my Gumbiness, to take back my Gumbiness, to be proud of my Gumbiness.

So these are the three stories I am currently working on. Of the three I will probably read "EqualityRedBullFuckshit3000" for my writers group on the 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment