Friday, August 21, 2009

WWJT

Racism is over, of course. Every day I see large, multicultural groups of punk kids united in ignorance, conformity, and consumerism. What would Julius Evola (the Radical Traditionalist) think? All I can hope is that those kids will be easy prey for future dictators, fodder for the future rulers so ruthless that Adolf Hitler - of all people - was terrified by their cruelty.

But let's be optimistic. The meek, and we - the spiritual aristocrats - are the meek, shall inherit the earth. Hopefully the future will be a boot on their necks.

But I have to look at how much of what I have just written has been motivated by Resentment and Revenge and let it go. Let it all go. They're waste. And like waste all I have to do is excrete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment