Monday, April 25, 2011

Crucifixion ain't nothin'! Working the 9-5 grind for 40 years is much worse. When I used to work I prayed: "Please God, you can crucify and resurrect me once if I never have to work again." The whole greatest story ever told is metaphorical anyway. I'm not one for any kind of self-sacrifice.

I DO, however, like the Gnostic Christ. He seemed like a cross between Alan Watts and Nietzsche. So maybe it was St. Paul who ruined Christ with morality.

All of this aside, why was 5 Guys Burger and Fries closed on Easter Sunday? What does the resurrection of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ have to do with starving me on a lazy Sunday?

I am the Coyote, the Trickster, I make a mockery of men who enslave other men. My techniques are simple (quitting jobs without notice, etc...) but my message is profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment