Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The depression is gone, but there are still residual challenges. Like sleep. To survive a very painful childhood I learned to use sleep as an escapist drug. Perhaps this is why I did not have too many youthful experiences with other drugs. But like a lot of neuroses learned in childhood, this one no longer serves its purpose. Depression seems don' and gon' until I realize that getting out of bed is STILL the hardest part of the day. From there things flow easily.

I have a lot of pretentiousness to answer for, but now I'm nt so pretentious anymore - now I'm just good.

I need to let go of fear and start living fearlessly for the first time ever. But I can't be reckless like before. Now I have to live fearlessly and keep control over mundane life.

Licentiousness should only be practiced by the exceptional. It is our "rich man's gold." When practiced by the masses it degenerates into meaningless hedonism. Look at "Jersey Shore."

I guess I sometimes felt that I had to be the serious student and do all the tedious homework while everyone else was out partying and getting laid. Well, now is the payoff. Should I do a story about this for my writers' group. Involving me and peeping-tom activities. An idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment