Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Strength Through Joy, part 1 of Infinity

So, after the altercation with racial overtones on 42nd Street...

That was just a much-needed shot in the arm - nothing more. Such episodes remind me that I'm a Knight.

Realizing that for quite a while now I've been less than noble, a disgrace to the Nietzschean philosophy I espouse.

But I have no shame. My sickness forced me to become healthy and now - for the first time in many years - I am beginning to know the maxim "Strength through joy!" Aleister Crowley was right: "Strike hard!" and "Be thyself!"

Or in the words of another great mind, Tupac Shakur (lol),: "Be truly you, believe that there's no one bigger. 'Cause they can all suck dick. It's strictly 4 my niggaz."

Tupac Shakur - inspiring trailer-trash wiggers since '93.

No comments:

Post a Comment