Sunday, February 20, 2011

Of all of the paranormal shows on television, the only one I usually enjoy is "Celebrity Ghost Stories." It is interesting to see figures I know from pop culture telling stories that may or may not have legitimately happened.

Right now I am watching "Psychic Kids" on Bio. I am willing to make the argument with anyone that there are NO educational shows on television.

On Psychic Kids they take "psychic" teenagers and bring them to haunted houses, etc... Most of the teens are painfully ordinary kids except for the fact that they seem both lower- middle class and sort of "outcast" in a grungy, "goth" kind of way. But all of them seem like typical dumb kids.

"Like, oh my God! Like, I can, like, sense, like energy and, like, auras, like around me, like and stuff."

Everyone must be due for 15 minutes of fame nowadays. Fat, ugly (but otherwise painfully average) "goth kid" teenagers right on the margin of the suburbs/trailer park investigating the mysteries of life and death. What a bizarre world we live in.

"Like I feel like a ghost's, like, energy, like in this house. It's, like, totally freaking me out, dude."

No one can say for sure what another person can do, but I'll bet she's about as psychic as my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment